Saturday, June 17, 2017

On To New Challenges!



Well after 11 years as principal of Smithfield High School, I will be taking a leave of absence to fulfill my role as President of the National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). This is a great opportunity to work on a national stage, supporting school leaders across the country. I am extremely excited to begin this new role.

SHS is in excellent hands!  Mr. Hopkins will step in as interim principal.  Ms. Murphy will continue her role as assistant principal and Mrs. Tammy Koller will be joining our team as assistant principal. I know they will do a great job over the coming school year.

My email will still be active.  If I may be of assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you all for your support!  See you in the summer of 2018!